Of course there are different laws for different countries so we need to know where you are. Tap/Click on your flag.

You need to make a Will that is accepted in the country where your assets are held. So for example if you are living in Singapore but own a house in Britain you need a British Will to cover that property. Or if you are living in Canada and have property in the USA you'll need a US Will to cover that property.
American Wills  Australian Wills  Bahamian Wills  Bahraini Wills  Barbadian Wills  Bermudan Wills  British Wills  Canadian Wills  Falkland Islander Wills  Fijian Wills  Gibraltarian Wills  Honduras Wills  Hong Kong Wills  Indian Wills  International Wills  Irish Wills  Jamaican Wills  Jordanian Wills  Kenyan Wills  Malaysian Wills  Maltese Wills  New Zealand Wills  Pakistani Wills  Papua New Guinean Wills  Singaporean Wills  Solomon Island Wills  South African Wills  Sri Lankan Wills  Virgin Island Wills 

All text and images © 2002-2016
Ref: 18430575